Dr. Robert Edgeworth came back for a new recording. His last episode (see further on in this blog) did a lot of good in regards to bringing attention to the water quality and what’s happening in the area. We recorded this update at the end of 2021 and Mr. Edgeworth has excellent updates for homeowners and anyone who cares about water quality in Nosara.
A big thanks to Robert and people like him to help get this place a little better. Nosara is growing and let’s do our best to take care of it.
Important Info and Links:
- Civil Engineer for Inspections: Carlos Vargas +506 8351 7880 – email@example.com
- WCA – Wildlife Conservation Association Program Page: CLICK HERE
- Wastewater Treatment Guide: CLICK HERE
- Self Assessment Quiz: CLICK HERE
- Link for Donations: CLICK HERE
- Previous Episode with Dr. Robert Edgeworth here below:
One Reply to “NP #126: Dr. Robert Edgeworth Shares Latest Updates on Nosara Water Quality and Septic Systems”