This past year was a tough one… I suffered a head injury and took some brain damage and cracked an ear drum.
In this episode I share what happened, what riding in an ambulance to San Jose is like, what it is like to wake up in hospital after losing your memory, what it feels like to recover from vertigo, head pain, and memory loss, who was first to respond, who in Nosara helps with recovery on these kinds of things, what I am facing in recovery process, why I am surfing and more. Here’s the questions I answer directly:
- How did it happen?
- What was it like at first?
- What was it like in the hospital?
- What is memory loss like?
- What was the pain like?
- Where are you at in the recovery process?
- Is surfing helping your recovery?
- Any ‘shout outs’ to people?