*As posted on http://www.nosaratimes.com
Dr. Alejandro is back on the Nosara Podcast with mid July COVID updates and advice for residents of the Nosara area.
In this episode we discuss:
- Significant COVID testing increases (including Nicoya)
- Changes to our beach access
- Challenges with epidemiological nexus
- Total deaths
- 2 more Nosara cases confirmed (in addition to Barco Quebrado)
- Throwing of rocks at house of COVID patients
- The crack down on crowded houses in Nicoya and Nosara
- Be economical with expenses due to uncertain future
- We are 2 weeks behind
- Airports and August 1st plans for reopening
- Mandatory masks and consistent hygiene measures
- LIMIT YOUR NEWS INTAKE
- Vaccine timing and ongoing trials
- Schools reopening
- Constant changes and ups and downs
- Construction crews
- Blood tests, vitamins and supplements
- What is Dr. Alejandro doing for fun?
- Are COVID tests available to the public?
*The Spanish version will be posted this weekend. La versión en español se publicará este fin de semana.